"BUY IT NOW! We play every weekend and it's the best bat!"
"5 out of 5! It's a beauty. Already racking up runs."
"The grip is so soft & never ever slips...SIMPLY WOW!"
"Loved playing with the Gully so I had to try this one too!"
"Amazing stroke and awesome grip! Great for heavy hitters."
"The most awesome bat in my collection! Loving the look"
Choose Your Variant
The Phantom has all the core features as the Gully, but comes with some massive upgrades. Find out more about the differences below.
Choose Your Size and Ball Type
We know it can be confusing to choose the right size and type of a bat, so we've created this simple guide for you to follow.
Pay Online And Get
A FREE SPECIALIZED GRIP
Worth Rs. 250!
- Elevar Gully & Elevar Kashmir (with PU grip) are both suitable for tennis ball play.
- Elevar Gully (Rs. 2,290) comes in different sizes and for two types, depending on the ball you use:
- The hard tennis variant is a heavier bat with more wood, ideal for big grounds and harder tennis and rubber balls.
- The soft tennis variant is a lighter bat with less wood, ideal for smaller spaces & turfs for faster bat speeds.
- If your height is 5'8" or below, Full Size (33.5 inches) is perfect for you.
- If your height is above 5'8" the Gully Cricket Size (35 inches) is perfect for you.
- Size 6 (31 inches) is generally for children between the ages of 10-15 years.
- You can order our bat and replace or return it for a full refund within one week of receiving it as long as you've not played with it.
- You can definitely get a feel of the willow quality, bat balance and our handle design and if you're not satisfied we'll take it back.
- The Elevar Gully / Gully Phantom is not suitable for season/leather ball cricket.
- Elevar Gully Hard Tennis - Heavier bat, more wood, ideal for bigger grounds and hard tennis or rubber balls.
- Elevar Gully Soft Tennis - Lighter bat, less wood, ideal for smaller spaces & turfs and soft tennis balls.
- You can check out the Elevar Kashmir for usage with season / leather ball.
- Yes! We offer free COD.
- You can also pay via Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card, UPI or PayTM.
- Yes we do!
We have 2 shipping options:
- Standard shipping (5-6 business days) - Free
- Expedited Shipping (2-4 business days) - Rs. 200