"Better balance, ball goes like a bullet, better feeling, strong confidence."
"Been using the ELEVAR bat for a few months now. Really enjoying it."
"The handling is very good. I like the punch in the middle of the bat."
"ELEVAR is a different experience! Perfect balance and shape."
"I like the ping from the middle of the bat. If you hit the ball well, it flies."
"Thanks a million! A fine bat."
Grips That Suit Your Game
We offer 2 grip types - choose one based on your playing style.
Engineered For The Modern Game
Our Batting Line Up
Our bats are created through cutting edge design and modern engineering techniques. Learn more below.
- The Elevar Kashmir, along with the Elevar English and English Elite are suitable for leather ball cricket while the Elevar Gully is suitable for mainly tennis ball play.
- The Elevar Kashmir (Rs. 3,250) uses grade-1 Kashmir Willow and has a thicker profile giving it better stroke but a heavier feel.
- The Elevar English and English Elite are have a much softer and spongier willow, giving them a better punch. More suitable for professional cricket.
- Size 6 (31.5 inches) is specifically for children between the ages of 10-15 years.
- For everyone else, the Full Size (33.5 inches) is perfect for you.
- Rubber Grip - Meant for usage with gloves.
- Premium Polyruethane Grip - Meant for bare-hand usage.
- Free 7 day return!
- You can order our bat and return or replace it for a full refund within one week of receiving it as long as you've not played with it.
- You can definitely get a feel of the willow quality, bat balance and our handle design and if you're not satisfied we'll take it back.
- We have 2 shipping options:
- Standard shipping (5-6 business days) - Free
- Expedited Shipping (2-4 business days) - Rs. 200
- Yes! The Elevar Kashmir is 100% suitable for season/leather ball cricket.
- Free COD is available.
- You can also pay via Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card, UPI or PayTM.