Click To Zoom
- The Elevar English bats are knocked in approximately 1,000 times using a mallet.
- But bats take some time to reach optimal stroke.
- So, we recommend you do some knocking in yourself and also play some light bowling in the nets before taking it out into a match.
- We do not select any of our clefts based on the number of grains, mainly because that doesn't give you a complete picture about the performance of the bat.
- We judge our bat’s performance using different metrics like ping, willow density and moisture to make sure we chose the best bats.
- Though we cannot assure a particular number of grains we can certainly assure you an amazing experience!
- The Elevar English bats weigh between 1150 and 1200g.
- But all our bats feel 40-50 grams lighter thanks to our immense focus on the balance of the bat.
- Yes we do! We have two shipping options:
Standard Shipping (Free): 5-6 working days
Expedited Shipping (Rs. 200): 2-4 working days
- Yes! COD is available across India
- Yes there is! You can order our bat and return it for a full refund within one week of receiving it as long as you've not played with it.
- So, you can get a feel of the willow quality, bat balance and our handle design and if you're not satisfied we'll take it back.
- Generic Name of Product: Cricket Bat
- Manufacturing Country (Country of Origin): India
- Name of Seller: Elevar Sports Private Limited. Registered Address: Jash Chambers, F1C, 5th floor, Mustafa Building, Sir PM Road, Fort, Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400001
- Dimensions of the package: Our bats weigh anywhere between 900g and 1.3kg. The package you will receive is a box with dimensions of 91*14*7 cm and package weight is ~1.7kg.