- Regular price
- INR 1,999
- Regular price
- Sale price
- INR 1,999
- Unit price
In Between Sizes?
Sorry, we don't manufacture half sizes as of now. However, our Sportstyle sneakers are made to be slightly roomy, straight out of the box. You can choose the closest size to your foot length as recommended by the table above and try it out.
For a snug fit, move down a size.
For a looser fit, move up a size.
Not The Right Size?
No problem, free returns within 7 days of purchase.
7 Day Exchanges | Free Shipping | 3 Month Warranty
Quite delighted to see these sneakers at home. Seem better than from pictures. Need to break in some miles to tell about comfort but it's light and feels good to be on them. I appreciate the packaging and putting an extra set of insoles as I wanted one for arc racer but hadn't received. But it seems the company is putting in effort for better experience on purchases and So far I'm happy with these guys and thank you for such a steal deal.
Awesome, excellent, classy to say the least about the product.
Elevar is a young startup and we all should support them for the kinda products they have. Comfy, classy and not over priced too for the quality you get. I just wish you guys add more to your collections.
Brought the Retrogaze.
1. Looks - as it is a sport sneaker it holds a really good look. When the canvas look and sport shoes atheletic looks are quite common this retro style holds its neutral value.
2. Neat stiches may last but not sure.
3. The tongue is little wierd but provides goog closure.
4. The insole feels soft and the midsole has some cushion so the walk is not firm and not bouncy somewhere in btw what I expected.( a pair of insoles provuded full 5* for that)
5. The breathability is not great.
6. The lace feels good.
7. Back support is ok
8. Heel feels good for short runs dosent dissapoint in an emergency.
9. Outsole feels thick, this adds height to the person and it dosent look or feel boring.
10. Inner padding feels adequate neatly stiched and feels durable. Inner stiching is not soft so no sock like feel but cant expect satin like feel too.
Most dissapointing part is the size. The euro uk us sizings and the measurements provided are not at all close to reality eg: size 7UK is euro 42 27cm, but all other brands addidas puma etc etc has 25.5cm or 26 as 7UK, but here its 27. Its totally confusing and absalutely misleading. I brought a size up not giving any consideration to the sizing in website ( my foot size is 25.3cms and this shoe which is good for 27cms as per the website suits just well. So go for one size up for retrogaze( not sure of other models).