Click To Zoom
Superior comfort & control, delivering a wonderfully soft touch and moisture wicking
Check If We Deliver To Your Pincode
- Our PU grips are engineered especially for barehand use.
- This means you can avoid constant friction burns you would get when playing barehanded with a regular rubber grip.
- Additionally, our PU grips feature anti-slip technology which allows you to remain in full control of your shot no matter the conditions.
- In countries like ours, with very humid conditions, we realized how important it is to develop a grip that can sustain the humidity and extreme wear and tear a bat faces.
- Active moisture-wicking is essentially developed into the grip material which allows you to play bare-handed without the worry of your bat slipping or going out of control.
- Yes we do! We have two shipping options:
- Standard Shipping (Free): 5-6 working days
- Expedited Shipping (Rs. 200): 2-4 working days
- Yes there is! You can order our bat and return it for a full refund within one week of receiving it as long as you've not played with it.
- So, you can get a feel of the willow quality, bat balance and our handle design and if you're not satisfied we'll take it back.
- Sorry, COD is unavailable for the Elevar Premium Polyurethane Grip.
- Generic Name of Product: Grip
- Manufacturing Country (Country of Origin): China
- Name of Importer: Elevar Sports Private Limited. Registered Address: Jash Chambers, F1C, 5th floor, Mustafa Building, Sir PM Road, Fort, Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India, 400001
- Dimensions of the package: Our grip comes in a box with dimensions of 12*12*5 cm and package weight is ~200gm.