Global Sports Brands Are Ripping You Off
Only 25% of their price is the real cost of the shoe. The remaining 75% goes towards Retail markups and Celebrity Endorsements.
Meet Our High Performance Sneakers
Elevar ARC Racer
Our flagship Sneaker. Made with world-class cushioning materials for superior comfort.
Engineered for utmost stability in every workout. From strength training to runs.
Made with advanced sneaker tech & cushioning, to beat your fastest runs.
Our lightest, most comfortable sneaker ever. Perfect for all-day wear.